The Detective Agency specializes in solving the following cases:
* Property law relations – all forms, enforcement proceedings, etc.
* Abuse of property, especially industrial and intellectual property, etc.
* Scams – in all forms, especially in the economy, civil fraud, detection of perpetrators
* Marital and post-conflict disputes, and protection of juvenile rights in custody cases
* Abuse of insurance and causing a traffic accident – insurance fraud
Searching for missing persons and objects
* Search for people who have left the place of residence
* Verification of the creditworthiness of natural and legal persons – the success and business of natural and legal persons
* Injury of work obligations, work discipline
* Detective Advice – a form of providing expert assistance, consisting of intellectual support, or professional guidance of parties in solving specific situations.
PRICE LIST OF DETECTIVE SERVICES
* The price of detective work on the field is 250 kn / hour.
* The cost of using the vehicle is 2,00 kn / km.
* The total price of detective field work depends on the client and his estimate, which is the critical time a private detective must spend on the field.
* In addition to the mentioned cost, any expenses incurred: tolls, accommodation, bill of lading, other taxes …
* Prices for investigation and verification of this counter-insight of the premises are determined after the assessment and case analysis.
* Estimates and case studies are based on information provided by a client to a private detective.
* If a private detective determines that there is a legal interest and that there are opportunities to determine new circumstances and facts, he will provide the client with a specification of the service. If the client accepts the terms of the offer, the signing of the contract and the power of attorney follows, and then the private detective begins with the contracted work.
* The above prices for detective services are not included in VAT.